Cost: Euros ( INR) per person
Number of participants: 10 people max. and 2 minimum according guests level.
Best Season: June until Mid-September
- Trekking Guide
- Transport to and from Manali
- Cook and his helper(according to the numb. of guests)
- First -aid Kit
- Food, accommodation (tent, guesthouse or hotel)
- Camping gear except sleeping bag
Bring your own equipment:
- Head lamp
- Light and comfortable clothes, breathable for trekking
- Trekking shoes & light shoes
- Warm clothes, rain & windproof coat, hat, gloves, polar fleece
- Backpack (max:35l)
- Sleeping bag ( can be hire)
- Water bottle (2l) or camel bag type will more accurate
- Sun glasses, cap, sunscreen cream.
Price doesn’t include:
- Visa fees
- International flight ticket
- Transport to Manali
- Your stay in Manali
- Personal expenses’
Please read carefully our rules & Booking Policy
Safety is our main emphasis!
One guide will be with you all along the trip
We recommend you to spend one or two days in Manali to get acclimatized before to start!!
We provide a first-aid kit.
Customers are highly encouraged to bring before departure, an insurance covering the practice of mountaineering & trekking, medical expenses, accidents and, where applicable, repatriation.
Upon your arrival, you will be asked to fill up and sign our “release of liability and assumption of risk” form.
You should carry with you all your insurance details.
How to reach Manali?
Download our transport infos.